Saturday, December 04, 2004

Getting Started

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but have kept putting off. To begin, I've put in some links that will be handy for quick reference. The first is for the EVOnline 2005 sessions, where I can finally take the "Becoming a Webhead" session with Teresa Almeida d'Eca and Dafne Gonzalez. Susanne has told me so much about it. I'm also hoping to attend the "Using Weblogs in ESL/EFL Classes" session with Barbara Dieu, the godess of blogs.

There's a link on the side to Susanne's Xanga page too. It's looking great.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 p.m., Blogger Sus Nyrop said...

Hello Wendy,

your blog looks neat and tidy. Now we're going to figure out how to add images on Blogger. Look out for what I've found in our Moodle soon!

 
At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Buthaina Alothman said...

Hello Wendy,
Congratulations! Your blog looks great. I like the template you chose; it has a professional look. I'm so happy for you and glad that you are participating in the two EVOnline2005 sessions,"Becoming a Webhead", and "Using Weblogs in ESL/EFL Classes"". I hope to meet with you there in January where we can learn, together.

Wish you all the best of luck, :-)

Webhead Buth, from Kuwait

 
At 2:21 a.m., Blogger Bee said...

Congratulations on the new baby, Wendy! Join us for the Evonline session on blogs and share your insights in the bloggers'den on how to cultivate and maintain a thriving weblog-based learning community.
Looking forward to having you with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home