Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's about time

It's about time that I started using this blog to record my "progress" - or maybe I should say "process".

It's now the end of Week 2 in the 2 EVOnline sessions I'm supposed to be participating in. I'm finding it really hard to keep up and it's frustrating to be missing so much!

Am doing this while I wait for Flickr to finish processing my picture so I can (try to) bring it over here. Thank you, Nathan Lowell, for the suggestion.

I'd also like to use this blog to record what I'm learning and doing with the Advanced Grammar and Writing class. They set up their blogs and were just getting over the initial hump of learning to post when the Internet at the college stopped working. Got an email today saying it's back on (fingers crossed). Hope we can get the momentum back.

Tuesday I'm scheduled to give a presentation on blogging at the faculty meeting -so far I'm the only one in the department using blogs with students, so I've become the local "expert". If they only knew! In fact, I thought I'd do a posting here about all the ways I can think of to use blogs, but today as I was trying to catch up a bit on the Yahoo messages, I found this brilliant site that Bee Dieu has posted: http://anvil.gsu.edu/EduBlogInsights/2004/10/05. I'll put it in the Computer Assisted ESL Activities Blog as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home